A two-month-old girl has died after being vaccinated at a state clinic.
Sunisa Chamjaeng became ill last Thursday after being taken to the
Uttaradit clinic for polio, diphtheria, whooping cough, hepatitis and
says his daughter and her mother attended the Ban Moh healthcare unit
and the child fell ill later at home with fever. She later fell into a
coma and stopped breathing.
The child was taken to nearby Pichai Hospital, but she died of pulmonary oedema before admission.
says his daughter was healthy until visiting the clinic. "I don't want
to blame anybody. All I want is the truth about what happened to my